After a decade in the corporate marketing field employed by two of the nation's largest catalogers, Domestications® and Spiegel®, Alex made a career change. He has been involved in the financial planning and Real Estate industry since 1999. He began his real estate career with an established real estate broker in downtown Jersey City. He later moved to EXIT On The Hudson Realty, where he continued to service his clients with all their real estate needs, wherever it may lead. His area of coverage is extensive. He has conducted business in towns such as Bayonne, Jersey City, Bergenfield, shore locales as Long Branch and as far south as Little Egg Harbor.
His philosophy is to always give the client and customer more than they expect.
Living all his life in the North Hudson area, has given him an understanding of the needs, wants of the residents, as well as good history and trends of the county. He has also attended New Jersey City University.
Alex has also become very involved in community affairs. He is also a volunteer baseball coach and league official for Bayonne Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken League since 1999. He is also a member of FreeWalkers, a regional recreational extreme walking club. Alex has been a homeowner in Bayonne, Hudson County for almost 20 years with his wife and son.
Feel free to call Alex anytiime at 201-334-8343 to discuss any real estate issues.
* Member of Hudson County Multiple Listing Service (HCMLS)
* Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
* Member of Liberty Board of Realtors
* Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
* Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
* Ranked NJ #1 EXIT Realty Office in Production and Sales 2011-2019
* Full time Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
EXIT ON THE HUDSON REALTY
Contact Us - 201 437 0411